Education: News & Videos about Education - CNN.com

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tool #4

Google Docs is awesome!  We use it on our campus for many purposes including missing work lists per student, room sign-up, commonly used documents (instead of printing).  It is a great idea especially for those like me who get over run with paper.  It is a great way for me to send documents to my teachers that I don't want them to loose or that I want them to be able to access from anywhere.  The benefit of using Google Docs as opposed to email is that I can put documents too large to email in Google Docs instead of clogging up emails or having to figure a way to break something into smaller bits.

I have not use Google Forms as much as Google Docs but can think of various ways I can use it that I haven't yet done, such as compiling information from my teachers, using it to make supply lists based on teacher's needs, and survey teacher needs/comments about a specific topic/training.

No comments:

Post a Comment