Education: News & Videos about Education - CNN.com

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tool #3

I found bliptv and teachertube the most useful sites for the type of clips I was looking for (instructional for educators).  I really liked blinks for locating clips!  This site made it extremely easy to find clips on my topic on many other sites and from there click the link that takes you to the original video, share and embed!  Super simple.  The most difficult part is finding the video you like the most.

Fair Trade seems much like copy right laws for teachers.  Not much new there.

I created a Dropbox last year and have used it excessively!  It's linked to my iPod touch, work and home computer.  I don't have to remember a flash drive or get a blank CD to burn files to.  I don't have to worry if the school server will be down.  Anything I want to access anywhere is right there in my dropbox!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found the process easy! Maybe you can help some of your peers who are struggling! Yes, Dropbox is fabulous, isn't it! I have it on all of the devices I use!I think it would be a good idea for a content teachers to create a class Dropbox so everyone can share resources like images for projects.

    ReplyDelete